100th Annual West Side Nut Club Fall Festival on October 3-9, 2021
Every October the Nut Club organizes and sponsors a mammoth Fall Festival in Evansville, Indiana. This is a week-long gala on the west side of the city – along Franklin Street – with free entertainment, carnival attractions, over 126 food booths, amateur talent competitions and on the last day, a huge parade. This event attracts over 200,000 people to the West Side & is considered to be one of the largest street festivals in the United States.
Your Official Fall Festival Propane Provider
If you are using propane in your food booth this year, Lin-Gas, Inc. is ready so you have it when you need it. We will be certain that you have a supply of propane and service that is a phone call away.
During the early morning hours (6 – 9 AM), it is best to call us on the cell phone 812-457-4817 which our onsite service people will carry. After 9 AM and if you need to contact us at any other time or for any other reason, use our office number (812-424-9021). The emergency number is 800-850-4380 and for EMERGENCIES or call 911.
As you know, we are generally at the Festival during the early morning hours (6 – 9 AM) to make certain you get the fastest service possible (and we avoid the crowds). After 9 AM the WSNC closes the street to vehicles. So either stop us when we pass by or contact us at the phone number above so you will never have an empty tank. You must notify us by midnight of the day before in order to insure a delivery to you for the next day and to avoid additional charges.
- Fall Festival Memo – 2021
- Order Propane – For the fastest service, please complete our Fall Festival Propane Fuel Agreement – 2021 to place your propane order (You must fill it out and return it so we’ll be ready to roll when we get the call that you are ready for us to supply you with propane.)
- SAFETY INFO – If You have a Propane Leak – SAFETY INFORMATION – If You Have a Propane Leak
- Pressure Test Requirement for all Booths Using LP Gas
- Pressure Leak Check Form
- Form St-105 – General Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
- Questions? – If you have any questions at all, call our office at 812-424-9021
We are looking forward to another great Festival. Let’s make it safe and fun for everyone.
406 S. Barker Avenue
Evansville, IN 47712